Search Bliss n Tell

Friday, October 29, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Halloween Goodies Galore




Halloween is days away and I have been very busy in the kitchen! Cooking and cleaning, baking and cleaning... thank goodness it's almost here! So, I decided to do this big post of the treats I have been making over the past few days.

First up is a Pumpkin pizza pot pie! This is a "pizza" like casserole, that smiles back at you:) I made one round casserole, but you can divide it up and do personal ones in little pumpkin ramekins.. how cute would that be?

Second, is my candy corn cupcakes and third is a super easy and very cute witches hat... the best part of that is that it is a no bake recipe! Finally, I wrap up with my adorable candy corn cookies! Whew! I'm done.. but you're not... get in the kitchen a start a baking!


Pumpkin Pizza Pot Pies

Bliss N Tell

1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 can pizza sauce
1 can sliced mushrooms (optional)
slices of pepperoni ( optional)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 can of pizza dough


Heat your oven to 375 and grease pie plate

Brown meat along with the onions and peppers on medium heat until beef is brown and veggies are tender









stir in pizza sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni. Heat to a boiling, reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.

Pour into your pie plate and add the cheese. Roll out your dough and cut out a pumpkin face, then put it on top of the cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes .





he looks like a scary pumpkin!

going in the oven






out of the oven!

1 comment:

Jordyn said...

loooved this! perfect for halloween!

Post a Comment