Search Bliss n Tell

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Trendy Tuesday!


I am so excited about this Trendy Tuesday. Have you heard of cake pops? They are the latest sweet indulgence, and really cute too... even Starbucks added them to their pastry selection. Let's face it anything mini is cute. Mini Muffins, mini brownies, mini doughnuts, the "mini" list goes on and now you can have a mini cake, on a stick, a Cake POP, in 12 minutes.

I first learned of cake pops from the great Bakerella, she can make cake pops with no help from a machine! Well, I need a little help and this is where the babycakes cake pop maker comes in! You too can make fabulous cake pops and did I mention, doughnut hole, your own munchkins, move on over Dunkin!

Babycakes cake pop maker
So cute! and MINI

Happy Trendy Tuesday!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I had no idea this existed!

OvenDelights said...

I think I like this better than Bakerella's method. I didn't like the idea of mixing the crumbled cake with frosting, way too rich for me.

Post a Comment