Search Bliss n Tell

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

APRIL FOOLS!



Ahh.. April Fools day again, and my husband always seems to get me.. I mean it's not to hard to do! I will be on my toes and wondering what he will come up with this year. I used to pull the "I'm pregnant!," but after 5 times of being the real thing, it's doesn't really get much of a response anymore. Now, I don't even go there! Even though, when we got married, six was the number we came up with.. I was always a fan of the Brady Bunch, I know, I know, it was 3 from him and 3 from her, but all in all it was 6 and they were the best  TV family, besides the Cosby's of course! I probably could still watch the re runs of both those shows, LOVE THEM!   How did this post go from April fools to  TV families, I am rambling, and I will stop NOW! Now onto CUPCAKES!

Here is my April Fools day joke to my kids.. Enjoy!!!! and have a fun day!


Peas and Carrot Cupcakes and Mashed Potatoes & Gravy Cupcakes & Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes!

Bliss n Tell

Make cupcakes according to your box mix, from scratch or whatever.. just get some cupcakes ready :)

Get your assembly line ready:

In an apron with no shirt, a pink apron! being scary! 


the butter, peas, carrots and meatballs!

the spaghetti ( before the sauce and meatball)


I used: for the peas and carrots: white icing colored green, orange starburst cut into 4ths, green sixlets ( if you can't find them use green runts) and for the mashed potatoes: white icing, yellow starburst cut in half, or yellow laffy taffy ( for the butter) and caramel syrup or maple syrup for the gravy

Spaghetti and meatballs ( my favorite)
Butter cream icing (with a thin tip to pipe the icing) or a bag with a 1/8 of an inch snipped off
ferro rocher chocolates ( my favorite)
raspberry jam ... roll the chocolate in the jam

 For the mashed potatoes: white icing, put a little extra in the middle to make a well and pour the syrup and then the pad of "butter" aka.. starburst or whatever you are using.






love it!!! so cute!


adorable right? April Fools!










3 comments:

ThaiHoa Burroughs said...

They looked awesome! What a creative idea!

Unknown said...

Oh that is too cute I love them all. You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

These are just simply amazing! I bet your kids adore that you make these. (Oh, and I vote for the Cosby family as the best!) :) ~ Courtney

Post a Comment