Search Bliss n Tell

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

what's that in there----hmmm.... pumpkin!








I have the easiest recipe that comes from weight watchers! Those of you that follow weight watchers are probably familiar with this easy and delicious muffin! It only takes 3 ingredients, devils food cake mix,  canned pumpkin and a little bit of water! You read that right, no eggs, no oil, just 1 can of Libby's pumpkin ( not Libby's pumpkin pie filling!) and some water!  Don't make the mistake I did and get the organic pumpkin, I really wanted to make these muffins so when the grocery store only had the organic brand, I thought it would be fine-- well, not as good as Libby's I tell you! I know you think this may be weird, but you really can't taste the pumpkin in these muffins. I added white chocolate chips to half the batch or you could  add chocolate chips and you will have double chocolate muffins! The more the merrier :)

I have a little bonus-- in the fall, or heck. now.... get a spice cake mix, mix it up with the pumpkin and water and you will have a moist pumpkin spice muffin! oh, yea, and add chocolate chips!


 Chocolate Muffins

1 box Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake Mix
1 can Libby's canned pumpkin
1/2 cup water

Mix cake mix, pumpkin  and water and put in lined muffin tins.. add white chocolate chips or chocolate chips if you want!




mix and add water




Bake at 350 until a toothpick comes out clean, check after 15 minutes.


1 comment:

Post a Comment