Search Bliss n Tell

Friday, August 20, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Fennel Slaw with oranges and olives

This recipe is really quite different. It has fennel and some people are just not fans. I happen to like that its crunchy and I like the anise flavor. So, try this if you eat "out of the box"... I say this because it has oranges and olives along with the fennel. It's that salty sweet thing again that I'm such a fan of! Try it alongside your fish, it has a fresh flavor that stands up to a mild fish.



Fennel Slaw with oranges and olives
bliss n tell
1 fennel bulb sliced
2 oranges segmented
2T. fresh orange juice
1/4c green olives
2T. lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
salt & pepper

Combine orange segments and juice, fennel, olives, lemon juice and 1tsp oil. season with salt and pepper.

you can serve this with the kettle crusted salmon


Photobucket







\

No comments:

Post a Comment