Search Bliss n Tell

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Trendy Tuesday... butter, for your LIPS!




Not sure about you BUT, I am picky about lip balm. I know, it's kinda weird, but if its too sticky, or smells bad or has a strong taste, I don't like it. I'm not talking about lip gloss, I'm talking about lip balm... So, I found one that I really love, and I keep one in my nightstand and one in my purse. I have the jasmine color and the guava. What is it???? It's Koress Lip Butter! It is creamy and   contains the great Shea Butter. 


Shea butter is a solid fatty oil from the nuts of wild shea trees in Africa. The moisturizing and healing properties of Shea Butter have been a mainstay of African pharmacology for centuries to protect, heal, and smoothe the skin. High in unsaponifiable fats as well as Vitamins A and E, Shea Butter is recognized for its amazing healing effects on skin conditions, dryness, and cell regeneration.  The Lip butter is $10, I enjoy their lip gloss as well -- Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment