Search Bliss n Tell

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Peach Crumble Cake



Yes, I know, It's fall and I am still baking with peaches. Don't worry, I'm holding off until October to start all my fall baking.. 3 more days people! My pumpkin is waiting for me in the pantry... I stocked up because I'm afraid of a shortage again like last year! I actually went to the local bread store and they are not even baking with pumpkin yet, kinda odd, I know.
I feel like don't rush a good thing.. I have all of October and November to bake with the best of fall.

Anyhow, this recipe is a peach crumble cake. It is super easy and super delicious and can be prepared in 5 min flat. You will thank me for this recipe as it will be your go to recipe. It will be your, "oh no! I don't have time to make dessert, oh wait, yes I do!"kind of recipe. It's amazing a la mode.. too bad I was out of ice cream-- I'll have to make it again!






Peach Crumble Cake
Bliss n tell


29 oz can of sliced peaches in light syrup


1 package yellow cake
1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Layer ingredients in a 13 X 9 dish, in order starting with the peaches.
Bake for about 40 minutes.
Add ice cream if you wish... 
yummmm!
Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment