Search Bliss n Tell

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Classroom treats

Photobucket

It's that time of year again... the bittersweet start of school. I really hate the summer coming to an end. However, I like the routine of the kids going back to school, but loathe the homework, tests, projects etc.. so it really is bittersweet for me!

I always have a fun treat for the kids when they come home on the first day of school. This year was brownie pops dipped in semisweet chocolate and then in sprinkles, heath, coconut or pecans..  . I thought about dipping them in bittersweet, hence how I feel regarding the start of school.. but I know the kids would not love that!! 

This recipe is also a great classroom treat to have on hand when you go to back to school night and have to sign up for a classroom treat!

Brownie Pops dipped in Chocolate
bliss n tell

1 package your favorite brownie mix.. I use Ghirardelli
prepared as directed on package and baked

Photobucket



add sticks into brownies after they are cooled and cut

 start preparing chocolate..

2 cups semisweet chocolate chips melted over simmering water until smooth and shiny


Photobucket

Photobucket


dip brownies and then dip in topping of your choice.

Photobucket

here I have sprinkles, pecans, heath and coconut


ENJOY!
Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment